Updated from July 19th 2021.
We are still mindful of safety for our guests with regard to the changes that come into effect from Monday July 19th.
We will not be changing any of our cleaning policies.
We ask that any guest developing Covid-19 symptoms whilst staying with us report to us immediately and make arrangements to return home.
- CHECK IN 4pm, no early check in unless previously agreed by us.
- CHECK OUT BY 10am. This is to enable us to thoroughly clean rooms between guests. We have additional cleaning and sanitising with Covid-19 gov approved products , single use disposable cloths
- Electronic payments are taken when they become due.
- A pre arrival email will be sent on the day of arrival to fill in online to ensure a smooth check in .
- We will continue to make Hand Sanitiser available on arrival at the front door and at various points in the communal areas. Hand sanitizers and Antibacterial wipes will continue to be provided in each room
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. We ask guests to please be respectful of each other in regard to mask wearing and social distancing. Although this is no longer a legal requirement we will still display notices reminding guests to wear them in communal areas if possible.
- We will continue to do additional cleaning and sanitising in all public areas.
- No room service of housekeeping will be offered.We will not be entering your room during your stay with us, unless asked to do so to replace any items needed .
- We ask guests to request additional hospitality tea tray items. Milk, bottled water, complimentary toiletries. Please remove rubbish from bins and place the bag outside the room daily or when they are full, we will leave new bin bags and any requested items outside your room.
- BED LINEN. Linen is laundered professionally at Brompton Laundry.
- BREAKFAST. Each Studio Apartment Suite has private self catering facilities, a kitchenette / dining area and a complimentary luxury breakfast hamper.
- The Comfort Double en suite has complimentary hospitality tray and is let room only but with the option to purchase a grab and go Breakfast from our Menu.
- We ask guests to open windows on departure to allow for good ventilation whilst cleaning.
THANK YOU .