We have implemented a few changes to our procedure in line with our Covid-19 Risk Assessment to reduce any risk to our guests and ourselves and ensure a safe stay with us.
We ask that any guest developing Covid-19 symptoms whilst staying with us report to us immediately and make arrangements to return home.
Our changes are as follows but of course we will do everything we can to make sure you feel safe and welcome during your stay!
- CHECK IN 4pm, no early check in.
- CHECK OUT BY 10am. This is to enable us to thoroughly clean rooms between Guests. We have additional cleaning and sanitising with COVID-19 gov approved products, single use disposable cloths.
- Electronic payments will be taken.
- We will email a week prior to arrival for check in information to be returned to us
- We ask guests to use The Hand Sanitiser on arrival , Hand sanitiser will be available at various points in the communal areas. Hand sanitiser and Anti-Bacterial wipes available in each room.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We ask guests to please social distance in common areas including the entrance hall, stairs, landing, dining room.
- We will be doing additional cleaning and sanitising in all public areas.
- No room service of housekeeping will be offered.
- We ask guests to request additional hospitality tea tray items. milk, bottled water, complimentary toiletries. Please remove rubbish from bins and place outside room daily we will leave new bin bags and any requested items outside your room.
- REMOVAL OF NON-ESSENTIAL ITEMS including cushions, throws, spare pillows, blankets, extra towels, hair dryers - please request them if you need them.
- INFORMATION: Information books, magazines etc. will be removed from the rooms. No information Leaflets available in the Dining Room
- BED LINEN: Linen is laundered professionally at Brompton Laundry. Pillow protector’s duvet protectors and mattress protectors changes after each check out.
- KEYS . Disinfected before new check In.
- BREAKFAST: Served on tables at 2 meter distance back to back seating. Designated table for the duration of your stay. Disposable slip cloths and napkins. Table service only, no breakfast buffet cereal juice station.
- Disposable aprons and additional protection will be worn to prepare breakfast. All crockery cutlery washed in the dishwasher minimum 60 degrees.
- We ask guests to open windows on departure to allow for good ventilation whilst cleaning.